Your form submission on our website does not guarantee that we will accept representation.
Michael Glassman, Attorney at Law
Michael Glassman is an experienced attorney with over 30 years of service helping individuals with numerous cases, including personal injury, workers' compensation, and auto accidents. Michael received his law degree from Rutgers University, where he also earned his B.A. in English.
With a passion for helping people and providing personal service, Michael Glassman has earned numerous awards, including "Awesome Attorney for Personal Injury" and a top 5% ranking in the New Jersey Super Lawyers.
You can work with a dedicated attorney with memberships in multiple associations and groups, including the American Association of Justice and the Camden County Bar Association. Michael is also a member of the U.S. District Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit and U.S. District Court of New Jersey.
and the Surrounding Area
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law — J.D 1980
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey — B.A. English, with Honors 1977
Awards and Recognition:
- Named "Awesome Attorney for Personal Injury" for the last 5 years from South Jersey Magazine
- Listed as "Top 100 Trial Attorneys' (National Trial Lawyers) in New Jersey"
- New Jersey Super Lawyers: Top 5%
- State of New Jersey, 1980
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Camden County Bar Association, Member
- National Trial Lawyers
TO SPEAK TO
AN ATTORNEY WHO CARES!
PHONE: 856-784-9222 NO FEE IF NO RECOVERY! CALL NOW TO SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY WHO CARES! FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION!